A Sort of Certitude
Oribe Editorial Stylist Philippe Tholimet forced curly, frizzy and dull hair to surrender to the magic of Oribe in a recent V Magazine spread. Inspired by the shoot's clean, sky blue background, Philippe stuck to smooth and simple while making sure the strands took center stage. Read on to discover how to acheieve Isabella's super-sleek style.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Shampoo and Conditioner for Brillance & Shine.
- Apply Straight Away Smoothing Blowuout Cream section by section starting at the root and going through the lengths of the hair. Comb trough and create a middle parting.
- Using a large round brush, blow dry the hair, flattening at the roots and smoothing to the ends. Make sure the sections are small as the hair needs to be dried completely.
- To perfect the blowout, run a straightening iron over the hair section by section for an extra slick finish.
- Finish with a mist of Shine Light Reflecting Spray.