Up-and-coming actress Marsai Martin shines on the cover of indie publication NYOTA Magazine thanks to Editorial Stylist Alexander Armand. The celebrity hairdresser succeeded in showcasing Marsai's fun personality through bold texture with a young flair.
Get the Look:
- Prep damp hair with a combination of Split End Seal and Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray. Blow out to set a smooth foundation.
- Using a tailcomb, part hair into triangular sections and secure each into a ponytail.
- Go over each section with Free Styler Working Hair Spray to eliminate flyaways.
- Twist each ponytail and wrap hair around the base to create mini buns. Depending on the desired shape, twist hair loosely or tightly.
- Finish the look with a spritz Dry Texturizing Spray.