Anna Kendrick - Grammys 2016
Anna Kendrick, Grammys Red Carpet 2016
Hair by Craig Gangi
Anna Kendrick was a showstopper as she sashayed and posed her way down the red carpet to the 58th annual Grammy Awards Monday evening. The Pitch Perfect star, who turned heads in a sultry black Emanuel Ungaro dress, wowed with an off-the-shoulder hairstyle by Craig Gangi that kept her high mesh neckline on display. “The style was an homage to David Bowie and ’70s glam rock,” said Craig. “The hair had to be ultra sexy with a rock ‘n roll Grammy edge.”
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Shampoo for Moisture & Control and Conditioner for Moisture & Control to soften curly hair.
- Spray Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray from mid-shaft to ends and blow dry.
- Once dry, braid three-by-three-inch sections starting below the nape and working toward the top of the head. Spray each braid with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and flatiron each section.
- Allow each braid to cool and unbraid the entire head. Gently comb out using a wide-tooth comb, leaving a loosely crimped texture.
- Pull the sides back and tightly pin in place. Pull the front section back, twist into a loose knot and pin.
- Finish by spraying Dry Texturizing Spray throughout for volume and sexy texture.