A Dash of Red
Vogue Japan, July 2015
Hair by Tomo Jidai
Hairstylist Tomo Jidai sought inspiration from avant-garde fashion labels Comme des Garçons and Jil Sander to create modern, minimal curls for the July 2015 issue of Vogue Japan.
Get the Look:
- Apply Foundation Mist on damp hair section by section.
- Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse all over the hair and roughly blow-dry.
- Using a ½-inch curling iron, style small sections of the hair into curls. Spray the curls with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and let them set for 20-30 minutes.
- Gently brush out the curls. Tie the top section of the hair into a tight topknot. Leave some of the curls out to frame the face.
- Finish the look with Dry Texturizing Spray.