Sienree x Lustrelux
Sienree and Lustrelux are both huge players in today's beauty industry and influencer game. In addition to having a combined Instagram following in the millions, the two are real-life friends. And to celebrate the April launches of Oribe's newest additions, Free Styler Working Hair Spray and Swept Up Volume Powder Spray, the skilled stylist and big-time tastemaker got together to create an Oribe style collaboration with serious social staying power.
Get the First Look:
- Place seven clip-in extensions at the nape of the neck and extend them down to the crown. As each extension is clipped in, apply Airbrush Root Touch-Up Spray to blend the top of the extension with the root color and disguise the clips.
- Once all extensions are installed, prep fringe with Foundation Mist and a sculpting brush. Blow dry the the fringe away from the face to blend hair with the extensions.
- Starting at the bottom of the head, spray 1-inch by 1-inch sections of hair with Free Styler Working Hair Spray to add memory.
- Using a 1 1/4-inch barrel iron, wrap each section to bend. Start in the middle and work your way down, leaving two inches at the ends. Keep the ends straight for a lived-in look, and be sure to keep the iron moving so that it creates a slight bend instad of a curl.
- Once the entire head is finished, separate out the crown and spray Swept Up Volume Powder Spray at the roots. Use fingers to massage the scalp and distribute the product evenly.
Get the Second Look:
- Starting at the temporal area, create a regular, three-strand braid on each side of the head. Once the braid is done and tied, gently pull on the edges to loosen and expand for a messy, fun look.
- Gather all of the hair toward the occipital bone and secure the low, relaxed ponytail with a Geometric Gold Plated Metal Pony.
- Using your fingers, gently loosen a few starnds in the crown area to create volume and bed head texture.
- Finish the look by applying a small amount of Swept Up Volume Poder Spray on the ponytail for maximum grip and texture.