Marie Claire, July 2015
Hair by Christopher Appleton
Joan Jett and Blondie are the inspiration for Rita Ora’s sleek-meets-punk look on the July 2015 cover of Marie Claire. The pop singer’s go-to hairstylist Christopher Appleton used Oribe products to give her new glossy platinum hue a cool and luxurious edge.
Get the Look:
- Wash and condition hair with Bright Blonde Shampoo for Beautiful Color and Bright Blonde Conditioner for Beautiful Color.
- Prep damp hair with Maximista Thickening Spray at the roots.
- Apply Supershine Moisturizing Cream to the ends.
- Blow-dry the hair in different directions using a vent brush.
- Backcomb the roots and follow with a flatiron to create all-day texture.
- Finish the look with a mix of Original Pomade and Rough Luxury Soft Molding Paste through the mid-lengths and ends.