With dreamy Bondi Beach in the background, quintessential “it” girl Karlie Kloss radiates carefree beauty in perfectly improper high-fashion beachwear on the cover of Vogue Australia’s April 2017 issue. Oribe Australia Editorial Stylist Sophie Roberts created a look that contrasted the natural beach environment. “I wanted uber-luxe hair that was dressed out in a cool and effortless way,” said Sophie.
Get the Look:
- On damp hair, evenly distribute Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse from roots to ends and shake dry.
- Add wefts in horizontal sections under the crown and at the sides of the head below the temple. Attach a color-matched fringe piece.
- Divide hair into small sections and wrap each one around a ½-inch curling iron. Set in place with pin-curl clips.
- Allow hair to cool, and use fingers to shake out the curls. Mix Supershine Moisturizing Cream and Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil in hands and work through ends for separation and shine.
- Finish with Dry Texturizing Spray for body and relaxed hold.