Kaia Gerber for Chrome Hearts
Fourteen-year-old heartbreaker and modeling legacy Kaia Gerber is the face—and hair, thanks to superstar Oribe Educator and editorial stylist Joey George—of the Spring 2016 Chrome Hearts Campaign. Kaia, who is Cindy Crawford’s DNA-gifted daughter, rocked what Joey describes as beach waves on acid. “I was inspired by Cindy in the ’90s,” said Joey. “I took that inspiration and formed a modernized approach to create an irregular wave.”
Get the Look:
- Wet hair down with Foundation Mist.
- Emulsify Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse in hands and apply from roots to ends.
- Create a natural part in the hair. Using a blow dryer on medium heat with no nozzle, rough dry hair.
- Wrap sections of hair in a figure-8 pattern around a 1-inch curling iron.
- Once cool, spray Soft Dry Conditioner Spray from mid-lengths to ends and comb waves out with a wide-tooth comb.