Hailey Baldwin at the Oscars
Hailey Baldwin was ravishing as the lady in red for the 88th annual Academy Awards Sunday evening. The nineteen-year-old blonde bombshell and social media darling showed up in a vibrant red Gabriela Cadena gown, which was perfectly complimented by a sleek and sophisticated ponytail expertly styled by Castillo. “This look is definitely high fashion with a clean, polished finish,” said Castillo. “Using the correct products helped tremendously as it’s almost impossible to get smooth, straight hair without the right shampoo, conditioner, heat styling products and oil.”
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Signature Shampoo and Signature Conditioner.
- Spritz a generous amount of Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray evenly throughout damp hair from roots to ends. Brush through with a wet brush.
- Rough blow dry hair in a downward motion (to avoid frizz) until completely dry. Create a center part using the bridge of your nose or the middle of your eyebrows as a guideline.
- Spray 1-inch sections of hair with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and flatten each section with a flatiron. Brush through with a finishing brush.
- Glide a dime-sized amount of Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil through strands from mid-shaft to ends.
- Use an elastic to create a 1-inch square base ponytail at the middle back of the head. Gather the remaining hair and brush back to your base pony. Secure it with a second elastic.
- Take a pinch of hair from the ponytail and spray the section with Superfine Hair Spray. Wrap this section around the ponytail and pin to conceal the elastic.