Kendall Jenner is everywhere—from the most prominent couture runways in Paris to 64 million Instagram newsfeeds. And now, stunning images of the second youngest in the Kardashian-Jenner clan can be found on every page of the Kendall-centric April 2016 spring supplement of Vogue. The fashion Bible called upon Oribe Global Ambassador James Pecis to show Kendall as a carefree bona fide beach babe as well as a strong, refined woman through two beautifully styled looks. “For the upstyle, we chose a look that showed off the amazing gowns and dresses that Kendall was styled in,” said James. “I really like the spike in the back of the polished bun because it’s a pop of fun that keeps her youthful.”
Get the Beachy Look:
- Saturate hair with Maximista Thickening Spray and comb through with a wide-tooth comb for separation and definition around the hairline.
- Use hands to twist and scrunch the hair to encourage natural movement and texture.
- If a refresher is needed, dampen down with water.
Get the Bun Look:
- Gather hair into a ponytail at the midsection of the head. Spray Maximista Thickening Spray onto a brush to help direct hair into shape and secure.
- Loop the length of the ponytail into a clean chignon and pin into place, making sure to leave the ends out.
- Spread out the end section and saturate with Superfine Strong Hair Spray. Blast with a blow dryer to hold the spikey shape.
- To finish, spray Superfine Hair Spray onto a brush and clean up any baby hairs around the hairline. This will strengthen the final look.