In true Anna Kendrick fashion "sweet and innocent" was top of mind when editorial stylist Craig Gangi styled the Pitch Perfect actress for the Winter 2016 issue of Flare Magazine. “I was inspired by the idea of the 1960s school girl and wanted the hair to look effortlessly natural and soft,” said Craig. “Throughout the shoot I was envisioning a young Ann-Margret with a bit of a modern touch.”
Get the Look:
- Prep damp hair with Supershine Moisturizing Cream, and use a medium-size round brush to blow dry hair.
- As hair is being blown out, pin curl each section to create a roller-less set.
- Allow hair to cool and brush out.
- Use a 2-inch curling iron to bend random sections and loosen up the set. Spritz Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray on each section to shield from frizz.
- Finish by spraying Dry Texturizing Spray throughout for separation and extra volume.