Hiding Behind the Hair with Sia
Whether she’s swinging from a chandelier or clapping her hands, camera-shy singer-songwriter Sia is constantly concealing her face behind an art piece of hair created by stylist Tonya Brewer. Because Sia insists on keeping her identity hidden during performances and Tonya is Oribe obsessed, there exist multiple custom wigs exclusively styled with Oribe Hair Care in the artist’s collection. “Sia’s long-bang, go-to performance wig is named Ellenor,” said Tonya. “She made her debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
Get the Look:
- Apply several pumps of Balm d’Or Heat Styling Shield from roots to ends.
- Flat iron entire head on low heat for a bone-straight finish.
- Once smooth, spray Dry Texturizing Spray on the ends in an upward motion to give the bottom of the hair a frayed, piecey style.
- For added texture, separation and structure, rub Fiber Groom Elastic Texture Paste between fingers and pinch random pieces of hair.
- Lock the style into place with a mist of Superfine Hair Spray.
- Finish with a light spritz of Côte d’Azur Hair Refresher (Sia is obsessed with the signature scent.)