Harper’s Bazaar, May 2015
Hair by Tomo Jidai
For the May 2015 cover of Harper’s Bazaar, starring model Anna Ewers, hairstylist Tomo Jidai wanted to do a modern take on ’60s-style beach hair. “Brigitte Bardot meets Kate Moss,” explained Jidai.
Get the Look:
- Wash and condition hair with Bright Blonde Shampoo for Beautiful Color and Bright Blonde Conditioner for Beautiful Color.
- On damp hair, apply Foundation Mist and Maximista Thickening Spray section by section.
- Blow-dry the hair for volume.
- Take large sections of the hair and use a curling iron on each section for about five seconds.
- Tease the roots for lift, and then brush out the lengths of the hair for loose waves.
- Finish the look with Dry Texturizing Spray.